Memento Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento is a Lucent Heart guild which aims to be known around the world of Acadia!

I forgot my password

Never Fear, Lullololita is Here! An Application~

Lullololita
    Lullololita

Never Fear, Lullololita is Here!  An Application~ Empty Never Fear, Lullololita is Here! An Application~

Post by Lullololita Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 pm

Name/Nickname:

My name is Collette.
    My username is Lullololita. People tend to call me Lita for short.
    You can me either, I don't care which. :3

Timezone: Central.

What are your plans once LH comes out?

It depends how much I get into the game and if I have a nice group of friends I can play it with. If I enjoy it, I'll play it more than I would if I was hating it. So far it seems cool, but it would be nice to meet some people.

Tell us Something about yourself:

Just one thing? Nah, I'll give you more than that. I have two pet finches. Long brown hair. I like body piercings, I currently have a septum and snake bites. I play a lot of mmorpgs. A long with LH I also play WoW and Aion. I play as a healer, I like to heal people. :3

Additional information:

I'm watching you. -3-

EDIT: I added stuff to my website profile incase I do get accepted, for some reason it doesn't display the last letter of my IGN.

Last edited by Lullololita on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding information~)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am