Memento Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento is a Lucent Heart guild which aims to be known around the world of Acadia!

I forgot my password

2 posters

Setsunai's Application~

Soulation
    Soulation

Setsunai's Application~ Empty Setsunai's Application~

Post by Soulation Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Hai guys~ I saw the guild post over on the LH forums, and I thought it'd be neat if I could join! So here I am with my application. I hope it's as you expected.

Name/Nickname: Setsunai, though you can call me any variation of it. Setsu or Sets works.
    Timezone: Eastern Time.
    What are your plans once LH comes out? Uhh, I'll play it ;O! I'll probably test out some of the classes I'm interested in, so that I'll be set for Open beta. If you guys accept me, I'll play with you all!
    Tell us Something about yourself: I'm a very friendly and compassionate person. I'm very social, and love talking to people, so I always seek out a good guild on the mmos I play. I'm totally random, and can be pretty headstrong, but that's an Aries for ya~ ;D

If you guys wanna check out my intro at the LH forums, just look for "Wild Setsu appeared!" as the topic name. I'll be around these forums as well as the LH forums, and I'll try and join the MSN chat group, though I'm not sure how. I'll figure it out. Thanks for considering me! x3
    MomoChan
    MomoChan

Setsunai's Application~ Empty Re: Setsunai's Application~

Post by MomoChan Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 am

hi there and welcome ^.^

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:41 am