Memento Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento is a Lucent Heart guild which aims to be known around the world of Acadia!

I forgot my password

5 posters

And my info here ~

hannahm00n
    hannahm00n

And my info here ~ Empty And my info here ~

Post by hannahm00n Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Name: IGN: DarkAngelz3 Real: Hannah ~
    What are your plans once LH comes out?
    my plans... well theres alot but first off i just cant w8 for it to come out xD ill stick to it and lvl up, interact with alot of ppl and the main thing.. have fun! just a lil extra ill say, i may not seem like it but i love to help out. like really Help~ just call meh ms.helper ;D (jkin, dunt really call meh that o.o)
    Riae
    Riae

And my info here ~ Empty Re: And my info here ~

Post by Riae Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am

hannahm00n wrote:Name: IGN: DarkAngelz3 Real: Hannah ~
    my plans... well theres alot but first off i just cant w8 for it to come out xD ill stick to it and lvl up, interact with alot of ppl and the main thing.. have fun! just a lil extra ill say, i may not seem like it but i love to help out. like really Help~ just call meh ms.helper ;D (jkin, dunt really call meh that o.o)

YAY I'm not youngest anymore~!

Well.. or Key.. we are both 16, I dunno when his birthday is though Razz

Good luck on getting in (Though Pooksie doesn't seem too picky right now)

Yes, I'm posting on applications.. deal with it ;o
    AmarokAsh
    AmarokAsh
    Poet

Post by AmarokAsh Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:46 am

Wait did I talk to u on that day I played Iris Online O.o? or was that another dark"Insertotherwordhere" person?? (my memory sucks)
    Pooksie
    Pooksie
    Guild Leader

Post by Pooksie Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 am

Lol, Yay i love that you're helpful. I loved to help people out when i was young. Then i grew older and became a little more selfish, haha.
    Very Happy Im still nice tho. I like that we're having lots of young people, that still have great english. Just gotta be sure not to be a bad influence =p

And dont worry to much about getting accepted at the moment. ^^;
    I think it's cool people are interested, so aslong as they seem fun and good at english it's all good.
    hannahm00n
    hannahm00n

Post by hannahm00n Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm

@Riae yeshhh~ now u can go around telling every1 that ur not the younger 1 now ;D *puts acting hat on* YAY! im youngestttt... (shrug o.o) and thx <3

@Ash mmm I'm not really sure i played iris and meh.. im usually not a dark type person o.o i just luv the way it looks for some silly reason. lol

@Pooksie Yeah I am a little selfish only on those bad days. ;o P.S if nice is a bad influence.. then im the devil~ xD (jkin) and thx so much ;D good luck with ur guild~ It'll be a Big success, I can already tell lol
    Keybishima
    Keybishima
    Mascot

Post by Keybishima Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

hannahm00n wrote:Name: IGN: DarkAngelz3 Real: Hannah ~
    Hello new member, Im the "mascot" Keybishima (Pancake will change it someday)

I would like to show you to the introduction section of the fourms, you can but your info there and the members will get to know you. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content