Memento Guild Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento is a Lucent Heart guild which aims to be known around the world of Acadia!

I forgot my password

2 posters

Hasus' Application

Hasus

Hasus' Application Empty Hasus' Application

Post by Hasus Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Name/Nickname: Hasus or Lishal

Timezone: GMT

What are your plans once LH comes out?
    I have every intention of sticking with what I know well, thus I'll be playing as one of the healing classes, currently leading towards Sun Commissioner as I prefer the heavier support role. I will be playing every day of course, looking forward to meeting the community and getting to know some new people.

Tell us Something about yourself:
    I guess I shall do my best to keep this short (that wont be hard either!) I've been playing mmorpgs for over ten years now and for the majority of that time I have played in a support role. For some reason completely unknown to myself, I seem to enjoy throwing heals and buffs on people I run by, regardless of who they are. I work as a lifeguard and sports coach and in my spare time when not playing games I love to go rock climbing ^_^ I love rock music especially 80s rock as well as bands like Radiohead, Ocean Color Scene, R.E.M. and Dire Straits! If you would like to know more please feel free to ask, I'm an open book ( to a certain extent!)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you all ingame soon!!!

Pooksie
    Pooksie
    Guild Leader

Hasus' Application Empty Re: Hasus' Application

Post by Pooksie Thu May 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Yay! Nice application!
    ^^;
    Please take your time to see if i can possibly add you to the msn group.
    I'll also be adding the public lh vent we own, to the forums in a few.
    There's also a topic on the beanfun forums, (incase your on there)

You're definitly welcome! Smile
    Hasus

Post by Hasus Thu May 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey there Pooksie! =) I sent a request to join the msn group from the msn address I'll be using for gaming from now on, feel free to accept it when they eventually email you the request!

I'll be on vent as soon as the game servers come up, no idea if your going to be online at that point but im sure i'll catch you tomorrow if not ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am